The TellHappyStar U.S. Customer Satisfaction Survey, conducted by Carl’s Jr. and Hardee, has three objectives. The first is to allow the public to report directly to top management about their satisfaction with a particular facility.
The second reason is to find ways to improve customer satisfaction. The last reason is to encourage your customers to get recommendations and take surveys.
The TellHappyStar survey is conducted by an independent company based in the United States. The information is then transmitted to the facility visited. Complaints and compliments about specific businesses will be brought to the attention of the management of that specific location.
Information about visits is processed to find ways to improve the customer experience and satisfaction. At the end of the survey, the customer receives a free incentive product.
Why you should participate in the TellHappyStar Survey?
Everyone longs for good food. We are used to sharing our comments and gastronomic experiences. A wide variety of restaurants in the city as clients it is our job to give their opinion.
This survey gives you the opportunity to share your suggestions and comments. Just think that your little comments can drastically change the restaurant. By taking this survey, you will learn more about the experience with each visit.
TellHappyStar Customer Survey Rewards:
Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s Promo Code – You have a chance to earn the Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s promo code to redeem the printed offer on your next visit and by completing this survey you will receive free food and beverages for your customers.
Rules for TellHappyStar Customer Survey:
- Open to legal US citizens with 18 years of experience or more.
- You will need an actual receipt from the Hardees restaurant.
- One of the portable / PC / smartphone devices with a decent web connection is required.
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
- Limited offer per person and per visit.
- Preview it within 2 days after you receive it.
- Use your coupon within 30 days of participating in the study.
- The offer may vary in terms of money or other options and cannot be discussed.